1. Describe a time in your life you really needed someone and they came through for you?
I do not know if that time in my life has ended but my husband has been with me through all of the ups and downs of life. His love has made it possible for me to push through in the really hard times.
2. Who is a woman in your life that has been especially influential in your life?
I think women, in general, are very inspirational, so much is excepted of us and somehow we manage to do it in heels!
My mom is inspirational because even when there were so many times where I know she wanted to completely give up she chose not to for us. Life could have been very different for me and my siblings if she did not put her feelings to the side.
3. What books by female authors have you read, and what books did you find impactful?
I think it’s cute that you think mothers have time to read 😊
4. WHERE DO YOU DRAW ENCOURAGEMENT FROM?
From people in our lives who have the same vision and passion, we do for mission work.
5. WHAT PROJECT, HOBBY, OR MISSION ARE YOU ESPECIALLY EXCITED ABOUT OR INVOLVED IN RIGHT NOW?
Connect Global is one that I’m especially excited about because I personally know the literal blood, sweat and tears it took to make it what it is today. All for the purpose of having a mission organization that creates solutions to solvable problems around the world. When the lights go on in someone’s head and they realize their gifts and talents can have an immeasurable impact on others that gets me excited!
6. WHAT DOES THE WORLD NEED MORE OF RIGHT NOW?
The world needs more Peace and more Love. Sadly so many people due to their own insecurities do not love themselves which in turn makes it impossible for them to genuinely love someone else. Once we realize that humanity at large has the same dreams, desires, and aspirations I think violence, negativity, and hatred for other people, races or religions will decrease. That is my hope!
7. WHAT DO YOU WANT MOST FOR YOUR CHILDREN?
I want my daughter to be secure in who she is, to feel safe physically and emotionally and to always hold the Joy for life that she has right now at the age of 8.
8. NAME SOMETHING YOU BOUGHT FOR YOURSELF THAT YOU LOVE.
We bought a home last August after 11 years of marriage and though we have made every house our home this one is extra special.
9. NAME 2 THINGS YOU ABSOLUTELY LOVE THAT MONEY COULDN’T BUY AND WHY THEY MEAN SO MUCH TO YOU.
My husband and my daughter, they are the ones who can make any bad day a happy one, any sad situation better and the two people I wish I could spend every waking moment with! Their humor, their love, their acceptance and their kindness is something I know I am so blessed to have and I wouldn’t want to go through life without them